How do you serve your Deaf customers today?
We offer an affordable, easy to use, innovative digital interpreter solution, to those who want to provide Deaf customers with the
same quality of his services as he provides for everyone else. Just place a camera facing your Deaf customers and you will hear
New AI-powered technology offers a superior approach to translating sign language, and our company is the first in EU to offer it. Evalk will help Deaf to be heard, will destroy the
silent barrier between people, by creating software that translates sign language to speech, as person speaks. We use neural networks, computer vision to recognize the video of sign
language speaker,and then smart algorithms translate it into speech!
You may call it Google-translate for the Deaf, or pocket interpreter for the Deaf
We are developing two products, you may call them: "Google translate for the
Deaf" - AI interpreter of sign language:
• Can be used on smartphone, tablet, laptop, PC, you name it!
• Translates as quick, as the person speaks
• Can translate any sign language
• Can be plugged into many products, such as video chat applications, AI assistants, etc.
"Rosetta Stone of Sign Language" - AI teacher of Sign Language:
• Can be used on any device as well
• Helps you to correct your signing, - AI teacher checks if you perform the
• Extensive video library, easy to use interface
• You can learn sign language in your spare time without the "hard-to-get"
sign language expert, and no need to go anywhere, the teacher is in your
Affordable and always available interpreter services are in heavy demand in the Deaf community. Besides that every day thousands of local businesses around the globe are having problems with providing their services to Deaf people. Both Deaf community and businesses are looking for the convenient, affordable, and easy-to-use solution. For all of that demand, though, there are few solutions, and none of them is either affordable or convenient.
- Deaf person can’t receive the same quality of the services as a hearing
- Deaf people aren’t unsocial and are really happy to communicate with
others. For now they have only pen&paper uncomfortable option.
- Deaf people are often discriminated and don't have access to the same
jobs opportunities as hearing person has (Audism)
Parkstraat 20, 2514 Den Haag, Netherlands
Monday - Friday: 9am - 5pm
Saturday - Sunday: Closed